Friday, October 24, 2008

Letters from my friends in room 18:)

Here are some letters from my dear friends in room 18. Thank you so much for your words of kindness and hope. Keep moving forward and Remember in the great words of Winston Churchill, "never never never give up".

Life Coach Matt,

June 18, 2008

Dear Matthew Cox
Thank you for coming to Room 18 to talk to us about RSP. It was a little different when you were in it. One thing, that I really enjoyed hearing was you have the cool software, that all you do is put on a headset on your head and you talk into it and it types for you. I found that really cool. If I had that I wouldn't ever have to type again. I really appreciate that you came to Rome 18 and talked to us about how you grew up and you had a learning disability. I felt that I could do anything even if I am in RSP. I think that you are a successful man even though you have a learning disability. That's what I think of you. Thank you so much! I hope that you can come to our school when I'm in sixth grade.

Your friend, In Room 18


Dear Matthew Cox

I thank you for taking your time with us. I really liked your speech. It was just as important to me as Dr. Martin Luther King's speech! I really liked it. It was quite fun. I have trouble in reading and writing. I think that it is very cool to have the same disability as you! Thank you, again.

Love, Room 18

Dear Mr. Cox

Thank you for all the time you have put in for us and we appreciate all you say to us. Thank you for driving all the way for us. No we know what to do when someone makes fun of us. Thank you for all the hard work you have done for us.

Sincerely, Room 18


Dear Matthew Cox

Thank you for coming in our room in talking to us. That was the best speech I've ever heard. It was really cool about college. You really encouraged me to be more than a firefighter you helped me to want to serve my country.

Sincerely, Room 18

Dear Mr. Cox

Thank you for your speech. Thanks.

Love, Room 18

Dear Mr. Cox

Thank you for the speech. It was cool to learn about your life. I hope I can be just like you have a job a dog and a happy life! Thank you very much for telling us about yourself.
Your friend, in Room 18

Dear Matthew Cox

Thank you for telling us how you grew up when you were young. I like when you want we want to be when you grow up. I want to make cars. I hope you get this letter. I hope you right back. Have a good summer.

Sincerely, Room 18

Dear Mr. Cox

Thank you so much for the speech. I was inspiring to hear you talk about your disabilities. I especially like caring about the computer that types why you speak. Good luck getting your master's degree.

Your friend, in Room 18

Dear Mr. Cox

I so appreciated your Conversation, time, and encouragement you gave my students. The work you do for children in need who do not believe in themselves is phenomenal.

Thank you and bless you,
Room 18

No comments:

On the Road with Never Give Up Foundation!

  • The California League of Schools Conference taking place December 1-3 in San Diego, California
  • Parenting Workshop March 21, 2009 (Los Angeles,Glendale)
  • Educational Conference prsentation January 15-16, 2009 (Monterey , CA)
  • Parenting Workshop December 13, 2008 ( St. George, Utah)
  • Elementary presentation November 19, 2008 (St. George, Utah)
  • Educational Conference presentation November 6-8, 2008( San Diego, CA)
  • High school presentation October 15, 2008(Los Angeles, Glendale)
  • Middle school presentation October 15, 2008(Los Angeles, Glendale)
  • Communication workshop October 14, 2008 ( Los Angeles, Glendale)
  • Elementary prese October 14, 2008 (Los Angeles, Glendale)
  • Elementary presentation October 14, 2008 (Los Angeles, Glendale)
  • Communication workshop October 13, 2008 (Los Angeles, Glendale)
  • Elementary presentation October 13, 2008 (Los Angeles, Glendale)
  • Elementary presentation October13, 2008 (Los Angeles, Glendale)
  • Parenting for children with special needs presentation October 11, 2008 ( Los Angeles, Glendale)
  • Elementary presentation October 10, 2008 ( Los Angeles, Glendale)
  • Elementary presentation October 9,2008 ( Los Angeles, Glendale)